Title of Post: Production Packer
Job Type: Permanent
Standard Hours: 40 per week
Shift Pattern: 6am – 2pm or 2pm – 10pm on a rotational basis
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Hourly Rate: £7.50 plus shift allowance for night workers
Start Date: Immediate
Responsible to: Production Team Leader/ Production Supervisor
1) To pack cups according to needs and company policy/standards.
2) To update all production records.
3) Ensure packing station and the production area is kept clean and tidy.
Job Content:Packing cups
1. To pack cups as per the Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P).
2. To report any faults with machinery to Engineering Department.
3. To report any misuse of equipment.
4. To maintain high standards of hygiene.
5. To update order tracking system in real time.
6. To assist with QC checks on product as per S.O.P.
7. To continuously work towards improvement.
8. To work according to the company procedures, standards and values
1. To ensure compliance with Quality, Health and Safety and Hygiene standards.
2. To ensure the cleanliness of the production area and any other departmental area you are working in and keep housekeeping records updated in real time.
3. To wear uniform as provided by the company.
4. To use the correct PPE as provided.
How to Apply
To apply, please email Katy.Atkinson@printedcupcompany.com with a copy of your CV